Saturday, April 4, 2009

Randomness

I am sitting at work, bored out of mind, so I thought I would do a little bloggage. I just want to talk about a few random things in this blog so hang on...

TWITTER
Twitter is probably the single greatest social networking tool ever created. I am considering committing facebook suicide and going to twitter exclusively. Everyone should try it. If you sign up for twitter, follow some cool people (like me!), and check it pretty often, I guarantee you will be addicted. Just try it!!! (Ashley McGee)

THE OFFICE
Oh my gosh...this is probably the funniest show I have ever watched. I love it! If I could quit school and my job and work at Dunder Mifflin Scranton, I'm 99% positive that I would. I'm going to buy all the seasons, so if anyone would like to have an Office party, let me know. I wanted to think up a clever "that's what she said" joke, but they were all just a little too racy. Maybe I'll do better next time (That's what she said!!) (By the way, I never learned how to use commas correctly so I'm pretty sure that I use them inappropriately in most cases,).

SHARPIE PENS
Best pen ever...hands down. I would like to thank Melissa Boyd for pointing these pens out to me. They dry really fast, they don't bleed through paper, and they come in a variety of colors (actually, I think they only come in black and blue, but those are really the only colors anybody needs, right?). The only complaint that I have with them is that they don't work on those papers where you have a white paper and a yellow paper behind it. (I have no idea what that kind of paper is called, but its like when you sign a receipt and you keep the white copy and the restaurant or gas stations keeps the yellow one. Still confused? Yeah, I think I confused myself a little) They're not that expensive so go out and get yourself a Sharpie pen today!

FAMILY LIFE
My mom (Samatha) and little sister (Anna) went to see "Cats" at Bancorpsouth Center Tuesday night. They were not impressed. I thought it would have been good, since it was on Broadway for a really long time but apparently I was wrong. My dad (Jeffrey) is writing a book right now. I read the first four chapters the other day and I was actually impressed. My dad may turn out to be an author, that would be pretty cool.

WD-40
If you haven't used WD-40 in a while, you tend to forget how amazing it is. It is like miracle in a can. I used it on my really loud grinding door the other day and I thought 'There is no way this stuff is going to fix this'...I was wrong. Worked like a freakin charm. I just checked out the WD-40 website and its really cool. I think I may join the WD-40 fanclub. Check it out at http://www.wd40.com/. (Cool Fact: WD-40 stands for 'Water Displacement-40th Attempt'...nice)

I guess I need to go do something now. The hospital doesn't pay me to blog.

Peace!!

4 comments:

  1. I am so proud of you for updating. (It's about time.) I want to watch an episode of this Office with you.

    Ps. I'm not giving into twitter.....yet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This could be the greatest blog ever! If you have an Office party holler at me! I already have the first two seasons on DVD!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ps. I'm SOOO glad you fixed that extremely loud grinding noise! Hallelujah! Thank goodness for WD-40!

    ReplyDelete
  4. dude this is hilarious.. question: do those sharpie pens write well on rubber gloves? cuz thats my problem, I cant find ANYTHING that writes well on them. just some homework for ya..holla

    ReplyDelete